I'm not one for new year's resolutions but setting a few goals for this year seems reasonable. 2015 has been a really great year for me and I hope 2016 follows the same course. I will be leaving the teenage years behind and by the middle/end of the year I will be entering my final year of university which scares me a lot which makes me think I need to sort myself out a tad.
- Save Some Money I was pretty good at doing this during first year but now I'm in second year, I seem to have abandoned my budgeting ways and binging on takeaways. I need to save money for over summer and for when I finish uni *gulp*
- Do More with my Spare Time When I'm not at uni, doing uni work or working I spend my time lazing about watching films and I think it's about time I get a real hobby and actually do something.
- Blog More Isn't this every bloggers' goal? I have neglected the blog for a while, so it's time to sort myself out.
- Start my uni work early This is something I always promise myself I will do and then never do but I have to this year in terms of assignments and exams,
- Be happy. Do more of what makes you happy and stop worrying what everyone else thinks. I hope this is on everyone else's list too, you all deserve to be happy.
I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year!
Have you had a good year? What are your goals or resolutions for 2016?
Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!